[GNC] how to copy "Customers Overview" table for spreadsheet.

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Jul 30 12:50:21 EDT 2019

Op maandag 8 juli 2019 19:15:43 CEST schreef Jonathan Francoeur via gnucash-
user:
> I'd like to copy and paste the data from the "Customers Overview" table
> into a spreadsheet.  Any ideas how?

Sure:
* Select the table by dragging your mouse cursor over it (I only selected the
table)
* Hit ctrl-C (or cmd-C on Macos)
* Open your spreadsheet and paste. At this point you may have to enter a few
conversion parameters such as language, or number format.

I have just tested this with libreoffice on Fedora 29. Works like a charm
though your mileage may vary with other spreadsheets.

Regards,

Geert