[GNC] Saving UI settings

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Jul 30 14:17:22 EDT 2019

Op dinsdag 30 juli 2019 08:00:58 CEST schreef David Carlson:
> Should I take the deafening silence to indicate that there is no
> accelerator or shortcut to save the window arrangement and report settings
> without closing and re-opening the entire program?
>
> David Carlson

We're in the summer holiday period, which may partially be the reason of the
lack of responses. However I unfortunately don't know of such a shortcut nor a
workaround.

I seem to remember you or someone else opened an enhancement request to make
gnucash save the window positions and such when hitting save and not only on
quit. I believe that's the best future fix for this issue.

Regards,

Geert