[GNC] Future transactions

AEG aeg21212-forum at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 03:09:27 EDT 2019

Windows 10
GnuCash v. 2.6.21

When viewing my accounts, I like to see how future transactions will affect
the balance so that I can prepare for any adjustments that need to be made.
Having learnt how to do this in another thread recently, I have set all
scheduled transactions to show 14 days in advance, which is helpful,
(although it would have been better if I could have done this with one
global setting).

The problem I now face, is that, when the account window opens, the last of
the future transactions appears at the bottom of the screen and the rest of
the screen is filled with future transactions so I have to scroll up to see
the current state of the account.

Is there a setting I can adjust to make the account screen display (by
default) only the current/past transactions but allow future transactions to
be viewed by scrolling down?

Alan