[GNC] Future transactions

AEG aeg21212-forum at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 16:46:29 EDT 2019

Eric

Thank you for your input; I checked each of your suggestions and my findings
are as follows...

(1) The sort order doesn't have the desired effect, so I then looked
suggestion 2...

(2) This appears to be exactly what I want, as long as the blank transaction
appears at the bottom of the screen when the window opens and the future
transactions are off-screen. However, I don't see this option in the version
I'm using (2.6.21) so perhaps it's time to upgrade to version 3.5.

(3) I had previously been expecting the Edit/Preferences/Scheduled
Transactions "Create in Advance" /x/ days setting to do what I wanted and
have tried it before, but it appears to do nothing; at least I haven't
noticed any effects.

I think I should upgrade to 3.5

Kind regards,
Alan