[GNC] Future transactions

AEG aeg21212-forum at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 17:35:37 EDT 2019

Hi Derek,

Yes, GnuCash has been started many times since I set the "Create in Advance"
feature under Edit/Preferences/Scheduled Transactions, soon after I started
using GnuCash a couple of years ago. I had hoped that it would cause future
scheduled transactions to show in my accounts, just as I'd been used to
seeing in AceMoney, but future transactions have never displayed.

It was only a week or so ago, when following another thread, that I saw
reference to using "Create in Advance" in the "Overview" tab of the
individual Scheduled Transaction windows; I then managed to achieve what I
wanted. Unfortunately, I then had to edit all of my Scheduled Transactions
individually - a tedious task!

Alan

Derek Atkins-3 wrote