[GNC] Unsplitting a transaction

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jun 5 17:36:46 EDT 2019

It shouldn’t make a difference as long as you’re still deleting all of the split information.

If it does behave differently by method (keyboard vs. mouse focus; menu, toolbar, context menu, or delete/backspace) then that I think is a bug. All methods should produce the same result for this case as they are simply different ways to accomplish the same end task.

Regards,
Adrien