[GNC] Canadian Mutual Fund Quotes Not Working

byemail byemail at telus.net
Wed Jun 5 18:44:48 EDT 2019

Hi,

I've been successfully using F::Q to get Canadian mutual fund quotes for
a while using Fund Library (one mutual fund as an example; NBC887). They
must have changed their site recently as I can no longer get quotes.
I've also tried the other scrapers including BMO Nesbitt Burns, Canada
Mutual, Finance Canada, and the TD scrapers. No luck there either. I
have no problems with getting stocks prices in general with Alpha
Vantage. Are mutual funds quotes working for anyone else?

Thanks,

Doug