[GNC] QFX/OFX import issue from American Express

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 05:51:53 EDT 2019

Were those transactions previously imported, or at least seen in a previous
import file?  OFX/QFX checks the file for duplicates and refuses to import
the same transactions again.

If they were seen but later lost, or changed because of an error, it is a
challenge to re-import them.

David Carlson

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 4:15 AM jeffrey black <beastmaster126 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Has anyone besides me run into an issue with the QFX file import from
> American Express?  I tried downloading and importing, one statements
> worth of transactions at a time (just as I have successfully done in the
> past), and the import window showed no transactions.  When I look at the
> QFX file it has multiple transactions in it.
>
> I have not yet looked at the file(s) in detail yet to see if I can spot
> a change in format.
>
> This is under Windoze 10 and Gnu-Cash version 3.5.
>
> --
> --JEffrey Black M.B.A.

David Carlson