[GNC] Pending Edit Behavior in GnuCash

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jun 7 12:27:19 EDT 2019

Making sure all registers have you in the next blank transaction before exiting should also do the trick. Or close them all before saving/exiting. Then if you try to close a register that is being edited, you’ll fire the warning right away and know which one it is. (just a workflow ‘workaround’ mind you, some visual indicator or text in the warning would be nice)

Regards,
Adrien