[GNC] File not found, file in history

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 23:24:13 EDT 2019

Please remember to send replies to the list, not just the members you are
replying to.

Macs aren't my strength here, but every time you start GnuCash, if GnuCash
starts with a message saying it can't find a file, then once you get past
the screen that asks you if you want to remove it from the recent file
list, what you have is GnuCash running with a default empty file. I
wouldn't bother saving that. Instead, click the file menu and select open,
then point to the file you usually use. You may have to find that file,
using the Mac's file manager, then use GnuCash file>open to get to where
the file is and open it.

Kind regards, Greg Feneis
(Galaxy S7)