[GNC] QFX/OFX import issue from American Express

Ronal B Morse ron at morsehouse.com
Sat Jun 8 11:44:02 EDT 2019

> All but 2 were new downloads.  None of them were recognized
> as having transactions and all of them did have one or more
> transactions.
>
> I need to download and import Ofx/Qfx files from other
> financial institutions in a few days.  If they load
> properly then I have to assume there is a problem in the
> Amex files that I need to track down and report.
>
> --
> --JEffrey Black M.B.A.

I have seen the same behavior when importing transactions
from both AMEX and my Credit Union (checking and credit card)
accounts.

Chase accounts always seem to work perfectly.

I can usually get the missing transactions by importing the
same download a second time.

I've thought this to be odd behavior, but was never
sufficiently motivated to further delve into it.

Ron Morse