[GNC] Online Banking Wedged Suddenly

Jonathan Rosenberg jr at tabbysplace.org
Tue Jun 11 08:21:33 EDT 2019

I started Gnucash, found the setting, unchecked it.  Same result.
When i do Actions -> Online Actions -=> Get transactions... it
executes without asking for the PIN/password.  This happens for all
accounts.

I exited GC & tried again  Same result.

BTW: if the PIN is saved in memory, then exiting GC should clear it, yes?