[GNC] Future transactions

AEG aeg21212-forum at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 02:38:41 EDT 2019

Thanks David,

David Carlson-4 wrote
> I believe one important take-away from this thread is that there are many
> ways to use scheduled transaction s and there is no one best way that
> works
> for all users.
>
> If a developer were to tackle some of the bugs and feature requests in
> this
> area it would be important to avoid "breaking" one use to optimize
> another.
>
> David Carlson

I agree with you on the importance of avoiding the breakage of one useful
feature to optimise another, but evolutionary improvements are only made
when a need is flagged up and deemed worthy of implementation. Sometimes,
(often) dismantling followed by reassembly can achieve significant
improvements, which is the way I assume GnuCash has evolved.

Thanks to all developers for the efforts involved.

Alan