[GNC] Switch to Account that a Transfer is from by Keyboard

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 10:27:39 EDT 2019

I thought there was already a keyboard shortcut for that.  In Windows
release 2.6.19, the letter *J* is underlined in the word *J*ump in the
*A*ctions
menu, which is supposed to indicate a keyboard shortcut.  However, when I
tried it today, I couldn't make it work.  If it is broken, a bug report
should be filed.  I could not find the proper list of shortcuts in the
documentaation to see if it is documented.

Curiously, in GnuCash 2.6.19 in Ubuntu 18.04, there are no underlines in
the menus at all.

David Carlson

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 9:04 AM JP <xq1xq1xq1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yep Jump is what I was looking for and I created a keyboard short cut for
> it in the acclerator-map file
>
> Thx
>
> On Mon., Jun. 17, 2019, 1:27 a.m. Colin Law, <clanlaw at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Not certain what you mean.  Do you mean that you want to switch to the
> > account that is the other side of the transaction? if so then the Jump
> > toolbar button does that.
> >
> > Colin
> >
> > On Sun, 16 Jun 2019 at 23:49, JP <xq1xq1xq1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > How do I create a keyboard shortcut that will switch me between the
> > entries
> > > of the accounts for which a transfer entry is made?
> > > If you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see
> > https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.
> > > -----

David Carlson