[GNC] CSV to QIF for Citibank

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 13:52:12 EDT 2019

With no rational explanation, over the years I have tended to favor OFX
(perhaps because it's an open standard), and QFX (I think QuickBooks'
proprietary variation on OFX, because I used to use QuickBooks?) Anyway,
QFX and OFX is what I've been importing into GnuCash for the last several
years.

But I do enjoy a good challenge now and then, so I can also understand the
desire to write a file conversion script.

Kind regards, Greg Feneis
(Pixel 3)