[GNC] New computer to set up gnucash and migrate from old.

Randy Rosebrock rhrosebr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 15:03:49 EDT 2019

Sorry, win 10, it appears somehow when I initially setup gnucash I named
the company and told it to store the files in a directory called LLC. I've
installed the latest version on new pc (did a comparison on new pc and it
matchs the old pc dates and sizes) . copied the LLC folder to new pc. So
how do I tell GNU to use the files in LLC folders?
Randy

--
Randy