[GNC] I just don't understand reconciliation

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Tue Jun 18 06:43:44 EDT 2019

Yep, the Balance button will insert a transaction into your account to make it
balance with the statement finishing total.   It's effectively a short cut when
you can't be bothered to keep careful track of all your txns.

Maf.

--
Maf. King
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542