[GNC] Switch to Account that a Transfer is from by Keybo

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 07:18:24 EDT 2019

David T,

I disagree.  If we did not mention how Windows or Mac affects the use of
GnuCash, users would be completely lost.  We can point out that GTK causes
this or that artifact, so the user knows why he has to do something
differently than in some other programs

David Carlson.

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 3:48 AM David T. via gnucash-user <
gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:

> Adrien,
> Because this is specifically a situation that resulted from GTK, I would
> be reluctant to add language to the Gnucash documentation.
> David T.
>

>   On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 8:29, Adrien Monteleone<
> adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net> wrote:   Yes, the Gtk+ version which
> changed this was implemented for 3.0.
>
> Regards,
> Adrien
>
> > On Jun 17, 2019, at 9:00 PM, Stan Brown <the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm>
> wrote:
> >
> > The underlines are visible without my pressing any keys. (This is GC
> > 2.6.19 on Windows 7.)
> >
> > Alt+A, J works for me just as David says.
> >

> > --
> > Regards,
> > Stan Brown

David Carlson