[GNC] extra column?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jun 19 14:23:04 EDT 2019

In line with my other recommendations for extra CoA columns and filtering your register view, for a Transaction Report like what you’ve shown below try these options:

Display > Reconciled Date (checked)
Sorting > Secondary Key > Reconciled Status
Sorting > Secondary Subtotal (checked)

This will get you essentially the same report for each/any accounts you include with the addition of seeing the reconciled date for those transactions that are reconciled. You get subtotals for reconciled and non-reconciled, and you get a full account total.

You could also play with the report option of Filter > Reconciled Status [all|un-reconciled|cleared|reconciled] to show a more refined report. You could optionally use the Multi-column report, and put two or even three transaction reports on it, each with their own option for Filter > Reconciled Status.

Regards,
Adrien

> On Jun 19, 2019, at 12:13 PM, Larry Evans <cppljevans at suddenlink.net> wrote:
>
> On 6/19/19 11:32 AM, ToddAndMargo via gnucash-user wrote:
>> On 6/19/19 5:02 AM, Larry Evans wrote:
> [snip]
>>> You're not the first to request that feature:
>>>

>>> https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2015-August/061582.html
>>>
>>> I'd also like such a feature.  As things are now, I create 2 subaccounts
>>> for a bank account, one subaccount called pending, the other called
>>> done.  The pending is for checks written, the done is for checks