[GNC] Pending Edit Behavior in GnuCash

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 13:42:39 EDT 2019

I currently use the jump feature a lot to navigate from the SLR entry list
(a search window) to various account registers to verify context around new
entries, and individual account registers are crucial to monitoring current
balances in asset and liability accounts.

However,  if the jump feature would jump to an individual account register
if the focus is on a split line or to the General Ledger view if in the
description line, I would find that personally acceptable.

I do not use single line register view or basic ledger view.  Since General
Ledger view and search window views do not allow basic ledger view, that
might be an issue for those who like the basic ledger view.

David Carlson