[GNC] apply coefficient to an account

Peter Münster pm at a16n.net
Tue Mar 5 10:21:52 EST 2019

On Tue, Mar 05 2019, John Ralls wrote:

> Apply the coefficients how and with what intended result?

It's just a multiplication. If there is for example 1000€ in an account
and 0.7 must be applied, then there must be 700€ instead of 1000€ in
the report. Our kayak club has a contract with a public organisation,
and we must deliver a report, that shows only a part of the whole
accounting of the club, only the part that concerns the contract. So for
example 75% of the salary, because the employee spends 25% of his time
with tasks, that are not connected to the contract.

> Failing there being a report that gets you close enough to what you need you
> can customize the P&L report: https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Custom_Reports

Ok. So I need to learn Scheme, Guile and so on? Or can I hire somebody
here on the list, who could do that for me? That would be nice.

Kind regards,
--
           Peter