[GNC] A/R, A/P and Balance Sheet Discrepancies

Tom Balaban tbalabanjr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 16:31:32 EST 2019

Hello,

I am experiencing some strange behavior with my Aged A/R, Aged A/P and
Balance Sheet.

When I run the three reports using "Today" the amounts showing in the
Balance Sheet completely agrees with what appears on the respective
aging reports.

When I change the date on all 3 to the "End of previous month" the aging
reports are unchanged (as they should be at this moment) but the Balance
Sheet no longer shows the correct AP or AR

To be specific, my aged AR balance from the aging report is ($525.35)
both using today and Feb 28.

My aged AP balance from the aging report is $83.65 both using today and
Feb 28.

My Balance Sheet as of "Today" shows AR: ($525.35) and AP: $83.65. Both
correct.

My Balance Sheet as of "End of previous month" shows AR: ($377.35) and
AP: $274.90. Neither correct.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for reading