[GNC] Fwd: Bonus share entry

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 07:37:30 EST 2019

Mageia,

There is a trick when manually typing to use the Tab key to traverse the
split line to prevent the 1 price from appearing.  However, if the bonus
shares are a taxable income they should be valued as such so they appear as
taxable income at tax time.

David Carlson

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 6:08 AM Gnucash Xboxboy Mageia <
xboxboy.mageia+gnucash at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 10:22 PM Fred Bone <Fred.Bone at dial.pipex.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 22:00, Gnucash Xboxboy Mageia said:
> >
> > [...]
> > > Hi Derek,
> > >
> > > I've attached a picture, I don't think I'm explaining very well.
> > >
> > > Please see attached.
> > >
> > > What can I do about that imbalance line?
> >
> > Delete it, and delete the price and value on the "buy" split.
> >

> Fred,
> I think I've done as you say, but it continues to place 1 in the line
> below?
>
> I've attached an updated pic

David Carlson