[GNC] Business Set up

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Mar 6 13:47:55 EST 2019

You can export and re-import your account structure.

I think you’ll have to recreate your business information data, and there is currently no facility to export customers and vendors, but you can import them. So if you manage to create a CSV for your customers and vendors, you can use that for subsequent import.

Tax tables are another animal, and those will also have to be recreated manually.

It might be much simpler to just enter correcting transactions and then refactor any part of your account tree you need to update.