[GNC] Checking for dependencies

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 12:16:28 EST 2019

As far as I know gnucash 3.4 iis not available from the Ubuntu
repository for 18.04 (it is for 18.10).  However packages have been
built for 18.04 by Stephen Butler, an extract from is post is:

Here are the three debian files for 3.4 (as released):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fV_fURy6c77e7gf6S41lTacM7dFyy7VD

And here are the three for 3.4-45:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1v-AWCWxbETqsXsmQ7jYX8wurL6HKASBF

Download the three files to an empty folder (at least one empty of other
*.deb files) and issue this command (note the leading './' on the file
names):

sudo apt install ./*gnucash*.deb

Colin