[GNC] Order of transactions

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Mar 7 15:13:56 EST 2019

Yes, that is why I was explaining the abuse of the NUM field as a time field for sorting and how to do it in a way that works. If you are doing this, (or instead using 1,2,3,4 ) *and* you want to keep track of a transaction number, then you’ll have to put it somewhere else so you can still sort that transaction in the order you want. One obvious choice for an alternative would be the Action field for that particular split line. Another would be the Note field. (especially if the Action field is also otherwise utilized) Another option would be the Memo field for the split.

Regards,
Adrien