[GNC] gnucash 3.4 help needed

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Fri Mar 8 16:27:52 EST 2019

Devlin

OK that error means that cmake is unable to locate the source directory from
the build directory. You would use it in this form if the directory
structure is

                                                        Applications

--------------------------------------

                            gnucash-3.4
gnucash-3.4-build

                             source code

however your directory structure appears to be:
                                                       Applications

                                                        gnucash-3.4

                               sources
gnucash-3.4-build

the relative path from gnucash-3.4-build to gnucash-3.4 in this case is
".." not  "../gnucash-3.4".
try
$cmake  -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$HOME/.local  ..

Apologies I should have picked that up earlier but I wasn't looking past the
unneeded directive for the libraries.

David Cousens

-----
David Cousens