[GNC] Default invoice/statement

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 10:24:47 EST 2019

Like everything in Gnucash, backward compatibility is always the golden
rule, but this is not always possible.
Invoices have been merged i.e. easy/fancy/printable now share a common base
and options. Styles can be customized via CSS and layout of header via
other options.
You shouldn't need to change your report options but you should definitely
verify they produce satisfactory output.