[GNC] Calculate medical expenses for 2019

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Mar 9 19:44:33 EST 2019

If your medical expenses span more than one account, you can use either the Transaction Report, or alternatively, an Income Statement/P&L and only choose those medical expense accounts. (no Income or other accounts)

In both cases, set your period to Start of year/End of year (or specify exact dates) in the General Tab.

There is no need to keep separate accounts for each year. (and that will get quite cumbersome)

Regards,
Adrien