[GNC] no printer to select in print dialog

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 04:45:36 EDT 2019

Thanks Chris.  That could indeed be useful.  One should always
remember, though, that with a ppa one is reliant on the integrity of
the packager to build what you are expecting.  There is nothing to
stop someone modifying the code for nefarious purposes and building it
into a ppa.  Looking at the packagers profile, however, there does not
seem to be anything that would lead one to worry about his/her
integrity.

Colin