[GNC] OOo Spreadsheet for Canadian Payroll Tax

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 03:31:45 EDT 2019

I found your maillist references from May of 2005 <
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2005-May/013882.html> but,
as you suspect, the links seem to be dead from here too.  Hopefully,
someone here will be able to help.

David Carlson

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 12:41 AM Jonathan Fracoeur <goedible at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Michael D. Crawford and all.
> http://www.payswell.org/  andhttp://payswell.sourceforge.net/  both give
> me "server not found".
> I assume this is because this conversation in so old.  I am here trying to
> revive it, because I think I could use those spreadsheets.
> If not, s there anyone out there who has created some spreadsheets for
> taking info from a report in GNU cash and reporting payroll in Canada?

David Carlson