[GNC] Using a mysql database?

Craig Van Tassle craig at codestorm.org
Wed Mar 13 13:11:26 EDT 2019

I have been using GnuCash with a MySQL database. I used it for the
ability to replicate to an offsite backup/slave.
That feature has saved me a number of times.

Local LAN is very fast. Even over a slow WAN connection it's pretty fast
as long as I keep the Database limited to about a year.
If I kept more then 3 years of moderate personal use, then it would
start to slow down but not badly.