[GNC] How do I create a last year (2018) expense report

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Fri Mar 15 17:40:00 EDT 2019

On 3/15/2019 3:53 PM, Jack Slater wrote:
> By Category?
Are you wanting to see the individual transactions or just the account
totals (and subtotals of categories)

If the latter (which is what I suspect you want) then run an Income
Statement with a date range covering the entire year (start, Jan 1,
2018    end, Dec 31, 2018). You then simply ignore the income side of
things. You could, of course, exclude all those accounts (the income
accounts) but I'd think it quicker/easier to export the report and then
delete what you don't want from the exported report << at the same time
you could change the title to something like "2018 Expenses" >>

Michael D Novack