[GNC] Example of multi-split feature of CSV importer?

Patrick plafratt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 19:55:38 EDT 2019

I would like to import split transacations from a CSV file. Based on the
help balloon for it, the "multi-split" option seems to be the way to do
this, but I am not sure how to use this option. Is there an example
somewhere of how to use this option?

To be specific, what I don't understand is that when the multi-split option
is disabled, I can set one column in the CSV to be the "Account", and
another column to be the "Transfer Account". Setting these two columns
allows me to specify the "credit" and "debit" accounts involved in the
transaction. However, when I enable the multi-split option, the option to
set a "Transfer Account" goes away. So, I am not sure how to specify the
second of the two accounts involved with the transaction when multi-split
is enabled.