[GNC] Still can't update price quotes

Elias K Gardner zorkerz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 23:22:40 EDT 2019

I think I tracked it down. First gnc-fq-dump alphavantage APPL returns
"This stock quote cannot be used by GnuCash!". Next I tried gnc-fq-dump
yahoo-json APPL and go the same error, however if I use yahoo_json with a
stock in my gnucash price database it correctly gives me the price. I have
a number of stocks so on David's advice I switch all of my stocks to
yahoo-json, tried to get quotes and got the same "There was an unknown
error while retrieving the price quotes". I then looked at each security
closer and found one that seemed odd and disabled it. I no longer get the
unknown error and my prices are up to date.

Thank you all