[GNC] Saving visible Accounts columns between GnuCash runs

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Wed Mar 20 04:15:04 EDT 2019

Hi James,

This should be saved automatically, so either you have an uncommon setup or
there is a bug in the code.

You didn't mention the version of gnucash nor your operating system.

Also can you post the contents of the gnucash trace file [1] for the two
gnucash runs:
* run gnucash, set the columns to your liking, quit gnucash an copy the trace
file
* run gnucash, observe the column settings are reset, quit gnucash and copy
the trace file.

Regards,

Geert

[1] http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile