[GNC] End of year rollover

Matthew Andrews matthewandrews80 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 11:57:12 EDT 2019

Hi Adrien,

I just joined this list with the same question.  Great timing!  I like
your suggestion.  It seems easier than starting a completely new file,
importing the accounts tree, and entering any starting balances left
over from the previous year.

It took me a bit of time to figure out how to add a column to the chart
of accounts.  I found the answer in chapter 10 of the gnucash-guide.pdf,
in case anyone else is looking.  There's a little down arrow on the top
right corner of the accounts window that gives more display options.

Adding my thanks!

~Matthew