[GNC] macOS Mojave 10.14.3 cannot open GNUCASH

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.fremont.ca.us
Wed Mar 20 20:19:18 EDT 2019

Maf's right, 2.4.7 is very old and is indeed too old to run on Mojave. The _inflate_validate error message is consistent with trying to run too old a version of GnuCash. If it's still spinning the beachball then by all means force-quit. Then drag Gnucash to the trash and empty the trash.

You can download the latest release of GnuCash from https://www.gnucash.org.

Regards,
John Ralls