[GNC] End of year rollover

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 22:04:12 EDT 2019

 Of course you can. Google "close books site:gnucash.org" and read up on the myriad opinions and issues that you might encounter.

  On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 1:00, Philip Burg<philip_burg at hotmail.com> wrote:   I would like to close my books at the end of my financial year but have access to the previous years files, my thoughts were to archive the file at the end of the year by backing up to a cd/dvd then start afresh with the new financial year. would  this be possible. I am using windows 10 and Gnucash Version 3.4 Build I.D. 3.4+(2018-12-30)

Regards

Philip Burg