[GNC] Finance::Quotes stopped working for me

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.fremont.ca.us
Fri Mar 22 22:46:29 EDT 2019

Please remember to copy the list on all replies.

Curl and your browser working exonerates your router.

*Re*-installing perl would I think be challenging; it's provided as part of MacOS so I'd think that the only safe way to do it would be to reinstall the OS.

That said, do you have any of the fake-Linux package managers--Homebrew, MacPorts, or Fink--installed?

What's the output of running
  which perl
from the command line?
How about
  ~/.cpan/build/Finance-Quote-1.47-XXXXXX/Examples/stockdump.pl yahoo_json aapl
(the XXXXXX bit is random characters that depends on the installation).

Regards,
John Ralls