[GNC] Fwd: Fwd: Bonus share entry

Gnucash Xboxboy Mageia xboxboy.mageia+gnucash at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 03:43:00 EDT 2019

Thanks everyone: I think David's tab trick worked. It appears to have
worked anyways.

Now my next trick, is a double trick:
During the ownership of a company, it has changed it's name/code. How does
one best handle this?

and

I have 163 shares in a company that had a capital reconstruction, and after
wards it has 98 shares: So the reverse of a stock split: Can the stock
split process handle this?

I appreciate everyone's input.
Xboxboy