[GNC] How to change register colors in gnucash 3.x?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Mar 26 15:38:24 EDT 2019

My bad. I was misreading both the wiki page and the chart. Both %APPDATA% and %LOCALAPPDATA% are used, but one for GNC_CONFIG_HOME and the other for GTK_CONFIG_HOME and I was confused thinking both locations were used for both purposes. (though the wiki page and chart clearly indicate which is used where)

Just my trying to read the page too fast.

Sorry for the confusion.

As for the original problem, unless there is an issue with the CSS file, I don’t think I have any more ideas as to why it is not working.

Regards,
Adrien