[GNC] How to change the currency in the summary bar

Stefan Ivanovski stefan.ivanovski at bucknell.edu
Mon Mar 25 18:17:28 EDT 2019

Hi GNU Cash enthusiasts,

I've been using this software for personal financing and it's great for
what I want to do. It does a great job managing multiple currencies.

However, recently I wanted to change the currency of the "Grand Total" in
the summary bar, but I could not find anywhere the option under Edit >
Preference.

I would like to change the currency from Macedonian Denars to Euros in the
"Grand Total" only.

I am using version 3.4 for Windows and I've changed the global settings to
EUR, but nothing works.

Anyone that could assist me on this? I would very much appreciate your
help.

Regards,
Stefan

[image: Screenshot_1.png]