[GNC] Example of multi-split feature of CSV importer?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 15:18:57 EDT 2019

I would like to add that the generic importer shows the memos of matched
existing transactions rather than the descriptions on the page where
incoming transactions are matched to existing since it better fits the
notion of matching to the base 'split' account.  I presume that the
improved CSV importer follows that behavior.

David Carlson

David Carlson