[GNC] What is

prl prl at ozemail.com.au
Fri Mar 29 20:48:34 EDT 2019

The "R" column indicates which transactions have been reconciled.
Reconciling is used when your account register should match someone
else's version of the register (e.g. the bank's view of the account if
the register is a bank account).

Reconciling is done when you take the other party's (the bank's, for
example) statement of the account and compare it with your account
register to make sure that they are the same.

For more details see section 4.4 of the Gnucash The Tutorial and
Concepts Guide, http://gnucash.org/viewdoc.phtml?rev=3&lang=C&doc=guide.

Reconciliation is a way of checking for errors in either your register
or the bank's statement.

Peter