[GNC] Bills in Gnucash

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Sat Mar 30 07:01:06 EDT 2019

On Saturday, 30 March 2019 09:09:21 GMT Adrien Monteleone wrote:
> I haven’t started a new file since 3.2 but that used to be an option when
> doing so. It could be done later if not in the startup wizard. Perhaps
> choosing the business account s template set the preference for you.
>
> Regards,
> Adrien

Hi,

IIRC, the new file wizard has a checkbox for "business Accounts" as a template,
which will set up the relevant A/P etc. accounts with the correct types, it
also allows the user to enter business details (name address) all as part of
the new file process.

Of course, GC allows the editing of the tree at any time, and there is a pref
(somewhere) for business details so it can all be done manually after the
wizard has run,

I don't recall an "enable business" flag/option as such  in GC

HTH,
Maf.