[GNC] Hidden account

Matthew Andrews matthewandrews80 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 11:04:52 EDT 2019

I had an "Opening Balance" sub-account under Equity.  I haven't touched
it, but I recently noticed the account has disappeared from my account
tree.  When looking at the accounts homepage, the money is still on the
Equity account line.  But when I click the triangle to view
sub-accounts, it's not there.  Also, when I open the Equity account, my
"Opening Balance" transactions are not there either.

However, if I am editing another account, I can see my "opening balance"
account is still a sub-account of Equity.  I can still make it a parent
account of something else.

How did my Opening Balance account disappear, and how to I retrieve it?

Thank you!!

~Matt