[GNC] QFX import matching

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 13:01:04 EDT 2019

Interesting.  That could be a bug.  I know that certain transactions do not
get learned as quickly as others, and perhaps some, like your example,
possibly never, but it is worth investigating, especially since the
Bayesian matching was recently changed.  I would suggest submitting a bug
report and see what happens.

David Carlson

--
David Carlson