[GNC] Finance::Quotes stopped working for me

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.fremont.ca.us
Sat Mar 30 23:02:35 EDT 2019

Stockdump.pl isn't misinterpreting anything. You can pass it multiple symbols and it prepends the symbol to each message so that you know which message goes with which symbol.

It seems unlikely that it's a DNS issue, but you could take the laptop somewhere where there's public wifi and try from there. An Apple Store might be a good choice, because then you can show the problem to a "Genius" and see what they think.

I'm out of ideas for what could be borked with perl. You might try creating a new user and running stock dump as that user (you'll need to adjust permissions in your home directory) just to make sure that it isn't something goofy in your environment.

Regards,
John Ralls