[GNC] Query

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 13:35:49 EDT 2019

Thomas,

There is no easy way to do this. If I were in your shoes, I'd start by upgrading to the latest version, 3.4. Then, I'd run a balance sheet report for today and print that. Next, I'd create a balance sheet as of 12/31/2014 and print that. Then I'd filter all my data to show only after 12/31/2014 and export the transactions as CSV. Then, I'd export the chart of accounts to a new (empty) file, where I would create opening balance transactions for every account (ugh!), using the balance sheet info I'd previously printed, dated 12/31/2014. Finally, I'd import the transactions from the CSV data. And then, I'd check my results against today's balance sheet report and hope like hell it all matched...

David